|Here's the jist of how it works:
1. Open program and check the box marked "use cue list" and everything else should get grayed out.
2. Uncheck Z-cross if it's checked
3. Top left there is a folder, click on that and find (SJ-Allophones) and double click that file. You should now see that file at the top in the blue section showing it loaded.
4. Go to Extras on top and click speed control, that will make the speed control bar come up
6. Click on the yellow arrow, next to the green arrow up top and it will start randomly spitting out vocal segments of various tones they will use to form voices.
7. Experiment with different speeds if you like and ask questions just like a regular box session and record it and go over it. You should get some real time answers too.
8. It's different than a box, no radio is involved.